The selection procedure for NATA and seat allotment in various architectural institutions starts as soon as the merit list of the entrance exam releases. The qualified candidates of the NATA are to apply for counseling procedures in various participating institutes as per their schedule. The counseling procedure is only scheduled after the declaration of the NATA result. After the candidates receive a scorecard, they will be able to contact various admission authorities. Check NATA drawing preparation tips.
List of Government Colleges accepting NATA scores
- School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi
- School of Planning & Architecture, Hyderabad
- School of Planning & Architecture, Tamil Nadu
- Faculty of Architecture & Regional Planning, IIT, Kharagpur
- Department of Architecture & Planning, IIT, Roorkee
- Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
- Faculty of Architecture, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
- Faculty of Architecture, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal
- Faculty of Architecture, National Institute of Technology, Chhattisgarh
- BKPS College of Architecture, Maharashtra
- Faculty of Architecture, CEPT University, Ahmedabad
- School of Architecture, Bangalore University, Bangalore
- School of Architecture, College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram
- Goa College of Architecture, Panaji
- School of Architecture, Kollam
- Faculty of Architecture, Town & Regional Planning, Howrah
- Faculty of Architecture, Jadavpur University, Kolkata
The eligibility criteria for admission to B.Arch. course
The candidate must note that there are no direct lateral admissions are approved for B.Arch. The course’s any year or stage or through any other qualification.
- The candidate should know that NATA is only a centralized entrance examination for admission to the architecture course. Obtaining a valid score in the examination would not entitle the candidate to get admission to any architectural institution.
- The NATA result approving institutes must be recognized by AICTE and approved by the Council of Architecture.
- The candidate must obtain a valid score in both state university entrance or NATA to be eligible for admission into the B.Arch. Courses. Furthermore, they are required to contact the institutes personally for admission if there is no further eligibility test apart from NATA.
NATA counseling procedure
The candidates who visit the counseling center and complete the counseling process are eligible for seat allotment. Additionally, the candidate must note that the whole counseling process occurs only online. The candidate has to follow the below stages up to the seat allotment procedure.
Read more about: Khatrimaza
Stage-1: Online registration
- On the first step, the candidate has to visit the official website of NATA. Take note of the fact that the candidate must have appeared on the entrance test.
- If the counseling date is going on, the candidate will be able to find the link for counseling of NATA. Thereafter, click on that link to go further to attend the registration process.
- Afterward, the candidate has to enter their personal details. E.g., candidates name, date of birth, application number, roll no. And password.
- Further, the candidate will need to pay the counseling fee via various online payment portals. The candidate can use a debit card, credit card, challan, or net banking to make the payment.
Stage-2: Online Choice locking
- After the successful registration, the candidate will be able to log in to their own account. Now the candidate can apply to the colleges or branches of their own choice.
- Moreover, the candidate must take the matter carefully while making a choice. Once the choices get locked, they cannot be changed. The candidates must lock their choices before the deadline.
Stage-3: Seat allocation
- The seat allotment procedure is done according to the candidate’s rank. Additionally, it also depends on the number of vacancies and choices filled by the candidate.
- Then the candidate has to pay an adequate amount of fee to confirm their seat allocation.
Stage-4: Document verification
- Afterward, the candidate has to bring all the required documents to the institutes’ administration department. The administration official will go through all the documents in order to verify them.
- In the end, they will issue a provisional admission letter in the name of the candidate for the completion of the NATA counseling process.
The documents required at the time of counseling:
- NATA Scorecard
- NATA Admit Card
- Counseling letter
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10th certificate
- 10th + 2 mark sheet and certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/ other special category candidates
- Resident certificate
- Six passport size photographs taken as per the guidelines of the respective institution
The NATA score is only valid for admission in various academic sessions relating to the course of architecture. The candidate can appear state university exam or any specified exam conducted by a certain university. But along with that, the candidate must appear NATA to get admission. Therefore, NATA is a compulsory examination according to CoA guidelines.
You Can Visit This Site to Know About: uwatchfree.tv