IBPS SO 2021- Complete Guide to the Recruitment Process
IBPS SO exam is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection to recruit the eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Officers in participating public sector banks. IBPS SO is a golden opportunity for aspirants who want to join a public sector bank. However, they should know the important facts before applying for the post. IBPS SO exam is conducted in three stages i.e Prelims, Mains, and Personal Interview round. On that note, let’s discuss the complete recruitment process of IBPS SO 2021. Scroll down to read further.
IBPS SO 2021- Stages of Recruitment Procedure
The aspirant should know everything about the recruitment stages starting from the eligibility criteria to the IBPS SO Apply Online process to exam dates, admit card, result, and so on. The IBPS SO Recruitment process is divided into six stages discussed below.
- To begin with, the candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria specified by the IBPS SO Notification before submitting the application form. Three factors considered responsible for determining the IBPS SO Eligibility criteria are Nationality, Age Limit, and Educational Qualification. If the candidates fail to meet the specified eligibility, then their application process will be rejected and they will not be permitted to appear for the exam.
- The first and foremost step is to submit the application form in order to be a part of the IBPS SO recruitment process. Candidates should fill up the IBPS SO application form with the essential details and documents on the official website. Then, they are required to pay the application fee to submit the application form successfully. Candidates are advised to check the official website for the latest update on the recruitment process.Visit The Site: JioRockers
- Next, the registered candidates should download the admit card to appear for the prelims exam. They can access the hall ticket with their login details as and when the admit card is available on the official website of the IBPS. No candidates will receive the IBPS SO Admit card through post or courier. It is mandatory for every registered candidate to carry the admit card to the exam venue.
- After downloading the admit card a few days before the commencement of the exam, the candidates need to appear for the first stage of the selection process which is the Preliminary Exam. The Prelims Stage contains a total of 150 objective-type questions with an overall time limit of 120 minutes. There will be a sectional time limit of 40 minutes for each paper. Candidates should clear this stage in order to be qualified for the next round of the recruitment process.
- Candidates who have qualified in the prelims exam will be called to appear for the Mains Exam. The IBPS SO Mains exam is mainly conducted to assess the professional knowledge of the shortlisted candidates in their respective domains. Candidates applying for the Rajbhasha post will have to attempt both objective and descriptive professional knowledge paper whereas for other posts they need to appear for a single professional knowledge paper in the IBPS SO Mains Exams.
- After qualifying in the IBPS SO Mains exams, the candidates will be called to appear for the Personal Interview Round. The personal interview round will mainly assess the candidate’s personal background, general knowledge, and professional knowledge of their respective domain. In order to be considered for the final appointment, it is mandatory for the candidates to qualify in the interview round.
- After all the exam stages are concluded, the final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the mains exam and interview round. A provisional allotment list containing the name of the selected candidates will be declared by the IBPS.Read More About: 7starhd