Electrical system of a building or a house building company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน Build a building to set up a system to supply electricity to the lighting system, heating system and various electrical appliances in the building, which the design and installation must comply with the requirements of electrical standards and building laws for safety and confidence in use including the use of electricity efficiently and save energy. Therefore, equipment and electrical appliances should be certified by an institute or an inspection organization such as Underwriter’s Laboratories in the United States or the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand. There is an energy-saving label number 5 And the Office of Industrial Product Standards has a PSU for Thailand, etc., where we can ask for more information.
Electrical energy is produced when an electric current flows through a conductor from one point to another by using the electric potential difference of the two points in a circuit.
- Volt (Volt: V) is a measure of the amount of potential difference, or voltage, between two points in a conductor. This causes an electric current to flow at a constant rate of 1 A and a power between the two points equal to 1 W.
- The ampere (A) is a measure of the rate of current flowing through a conductor, which is equal to 1 C/s or the constant rate of current arising from a potential difference of 1 V through a conductor with resistance 1 V.
- Watts (Watt: W) is a unit of measure of power, which is equal to 1 J/s or equal to the power generated by 1 A current flowing between a potential difference of 1 V.
- Ohm (Ohm: 2) is a measure of the resistance of an electrical conductor causing a current of 1 A to flow between two points of potential difference of 1 V.
Generally, the agency of the Metropolitan Electricity Authority or the Provincial Electricity Authority will supply electricity to the building The schematic diagram shown below illustrates several voltage systems for buildings with different power consumption. For buildings with relatively high electricity consumption, it may be necessary to install a personal transformer to reduce the voltage or high voltage until it is equal to the voltage required to use the generator. This may be necessary in case of emergency to supply electricity to Key points such as exit lighting, alarm system, elevator phone system fire pump and medical equipment in hospitals.
Metals are good conductors of electricity because it has a low electrical resistance Copper is widely used as a conductor of electricity for wires. There are several types of conductors, such as electrical wires, cables, busbars, with smaller or larger sizes depending on the amount of current to be used. The maximum temperature the insulator can withstand. which can be identified from the properties of the wires as follows
- Voltage class
- Number and size of conductors within the cable.
- Type of cable insulation.
In the manufacture of power cables, conductors are insulated to prevent contact with other materials or conductors, as well as to prevent moisture, heat and corrosion. Insulating materials include rubber, porcelain plastic and glass, which are highly resistant to electric current.
Conduit equipment that when building a house รับสร้างบ้าน must be used with wires. The conduit serves to support the wires, cables and prevent them from hitting them directly which may cause damage or corrosion on wires and cables. The metal conduit also acts as a grounding conductor. For fire-resistant conduits, such as rigid metal conduit or flexible metal conduit. In the absence of fireproof conduits, the power cable used should be an armored cable. Non-metallic sheathed cable for underground wiring will use plastic conduits to prevent corrosion.
Because the conduits are not very large. Thus, it can be installed with almost all structural systems installation of conduit pipes should be routed as straight as possible. Standards and specifications must control the radius and number of bends of pipe bends in the design and construction. However, it should be well coordinated with the water supply and air conditioning system in order not to be an obstruction between the pipe lines in the construction.
Wires may be installed through hollow steel slabs or through the wiring It is a long box embedded within the concrete topcoat to the power or telephone distribution points in the building. Flat cables can be installed under carpet.
In the case of cable wiring in a floating cable, we can purchase a special conduit cable of the pig trough type to use. Since it is a floating wiring, it is visible. Therefore, the wiring layout should be consistent with the constituent conditions of that area. for beauty.
- Armored cable or Armored cable, also known as BX cable. It consists of two or more insulated wires. Wrapped together with soft metal in a spiral.
- Non-metallic sheathed cable, also known as Romech cable. It consists of two or more insulated wires. Sheathed with metal material with moisture proof and flame-resistant properties.
- Mineral insulated cable. Then cover the outside with a copper sheath to protect the insulation inside one or more wires.
- Rigid metal pipes are threaded metal pipes for connection at the ends of pipes with lock nuts and bushings to secure the end of the conduit to the junction box and prevent wire tearing.
- Metal wire conduit. Connect the ends of the pipes with bolted couplings.
- Flexible metal tubing. Coiled soft metal sheath used in applications where vibration motors or equipment are required to remain stable.
- junction box system Serves to contain the wires that come together inside. Protect from direct contact with the outside.
- The head cover is perpendicular to the wiring path.
- The power point on the floor is located at the pre-prepared outlet.
- Wiring system in hollow steel floors.
- 1, 2 or 3 flat wiring circuits with low power outlets.