The better the trades, the better the opportunities. Traders are often looking for ways in which they can make better trades. While a lot depends upon the skills, knowledge, experience and strategies that a trader uses, certain online trading tools can do wonders when it comes to planning the trade. TradingView is one such facility that can increase the potential returns of the traders. But how? Let’s find out!
What is TradingView?
TradingView is a social network of traders and investors. It basically is a stock charting platform that allows investors and traders to analyse financial assets. It provides a detailed summary of the financial assets that the traders or the investors want to know about. It allows traders and investors to connect with beginners as well as experts.
Further, you can share your chart and analysis in the TradingView and also view those shared by others. TradingView is not only limited to the shares but also includes bonds, funds, currencies, indices as well as cryptocurrencies.
What is Dhan TradingView?
Dhan is one of India’s fastest growing technology and product led stock broking platform.
Dhan Tradingview is a collaboration between Dhan and TradingView, simply, users of Dhan can now directly Trade via TradingView charts in Equity, Options & Futures for Indices, Equity, Commodity & Currency.
Quick Summary of what Dhan & TradingView integration means:
- Deep and Complete Integration
Trade directly from charts on TradingView using Dhan.
- Place Stop Loss Limit Order
Place an order and set a stop-loss on charts!
- Place Basket Order
Create and place multiple basket orders across segments!
- Place orders using Webhooks
Directly place orders using webhooks.
- Get live P&L
Track your P&L for all positions on charts in real-time.
- Trade Option Chain from chartsUse Option Chain & Greeks on charts to trade
- It is completely Free!
No extra fees, no additional charges, or any monthly/yearly subscription.
- All market data, including Futures & Options for Stocks & Indices, is available in real-time.
- Full trading experience with Positions, Orders, Trades, Funds, Portfolio, Watchlist, and more.
- Your existing trades & orders are (of course) visible on TradingView & Dhan both.
Benefits of TradingView
Following are some of the benefits of TradingView that can help traders make better trades:
- Real-Time Market Insights and Information: TradingView allows investors and traders to have real-time market insights and information. This allows you to research from anywhere and make prudent decisions to further avert the risk of losses.
- You Are Not Alone: Traders and investors using TradingView are not alone as they have a whole community of traders and investors using the same platform to make their trades. They can always contact their peers as well as experts to make informed decisions.
- Best Charting Tools: TradingView offers some of the best charting tools to conduct an in-depth analysis of any stock or financial asset.
- Learn From Experts: With TradingView, you can connect with the online trading experts directly. This opens the doors for learning from experts directly and growing your knowledge and expertise.
- Share Your Analysis: You can not only learn from the analysis of others but you can also share your analysis with the community at large. This will not only benefit others in terms of learning from you but also provide you an opportunity to get constructive feedback to further improve your trades.
- TradingView Alerts: Get notified whenever the trade meets your criteria or benchmark. TradingView provides immediate notifications, pop ups, video signals as well as text messages whenever the criteria as set by you gets triggered. There are a total of 12 alert conditions that can be applied to drawing tools or indicators.
In a Nutshell
TradingView is the new age trader’s platform that allows all the perks of socialising with the trader’s community as well as sharing ideas and analysis for mutual growth. The benefits, as highlighted above, clearly lay down how the traders can make better trades and informed decisions with the TradingView platform.
Disclaimer: This blog is not to be construed as investment advice. Trading and investing in the securities market carries risk. Please do your own due diligence or consult a trained financial professional before investing.