There is no doubt saying smartphones have become a necessity these days. Android and iOS both operating systems are currently leading up the marketplace with bright colors. We can also say that both of these operating systems are currently holding the largest share of smartphones and tablets in the marketplace. Where both of these options hold on to a very smooth interface both of these provide a large volume of applications to work on. Transfer data from android to android or iOS to iOS is usually quite easy and can be easily accomplished, but when it comes to resolving queries like how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android or transfer data to a new phone, one may face a lot of issues. The guide is being compiled to help you out in resolving your data-sharing queries effortlessly. We are going to provide you here different solutions that you can easily use for doing the task of file sharing effortlessly. All of the solutions we are going to provide you below are trustworthy and ensure seamless data sharing just within a few seconds.
Data transfer using Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer
Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer is another wonderful option that assists you in sharing up the different data files on the same and different platforms. It is one of the finest applications available in the marketplace, that does come up with a very interactive interface to work on. The application is quite easier to use and ensures file sharing just within a few clicks. All you need to do is to install Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer on both of the devices and once done, it will hardly take your few seconds to complete the data transfer process. The only things you have to do to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android are:
- Make sure to sign in to all of the user’s accounts you are willing to transfer contacts and once done create a secure backup and then restore the related files. You can backup the data of your iPhone to your computer and then can restore it to your android phone or tablet as per your preferences.
- Now, search and install the latest version of Fone – Phone Transfer on your device and once done, launch it.
- Now move towards its homepage option and once done then select and tap on the “Phone Transfer” option to move further with the process.
- The next thing you have to do in the league is to connect your iPhone and Android Devices to your Computer system. For enabling the same you can make use of a dedicated USB cable.
- Once you do it, your windows will detect both of the devices immediately.
- On the successful completion of the above process, you next have to start data transfer from iPhone to Android. For enabling the same, you can scan the supported files that you are willing to share.
- Once done tap on the Start Transfer button for initiating the file sharing process.
- It is always advisable for the users to remove the useless files of their android phone before enabling the file sharing process. You can do the same just by tapping on the Clear data before the copy option.
- Bingo! You have successfully transferred your preferable files from your iPhone to Android now.
Transfer Data Individually From iPhone To Android For Free
Yet, Dr.Fone – Phone Transfer is one of the easiest and safest ways for transferring data, many people don’t prefer to use it. The main reason behind the same is that it is a paid application where you have to pay for the services you are willing to enjoy. In case you are willing to transfer data for free, we are here to provide you with some absolute solutions as well. Just check it out and ensure easy file sharing.
Data transfer from iPhone to Android using iCloud
Contacts are for sure one of the most important content one needs to transfer while shifting up from one platform to another. If you are also willing to know how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android, just check out the detailed process we are providing you below:
- Take out your iPhone and then open up its Settings option.
- Once done select iCloud from there.
- Now make a secure sign-in to your iCloud account.
- Once done, now turn on the Contacts option. It will help you sync contacts between the iPhone and iCloud.
- You can check out the options you are willing to transfer files and then can sync the calendar from iCloud to Android.
- Now launch your browser and then land on the main page of iCloud.
- Tap on the Contacts option. It will lead you towards the Contact Management panel.
- Now tap on the Show Actions Menu option followed by tapping on the Export vCard option to move further with the process. Once done, the contacts in the iCloud will be saved automatically as a vCard file on your computer system.
- Now connect your android phone to your computer system using a dedicated USB cable.
- Once it will recognize you go and open up the SD card on your android device,
- Once done you next have to Cut and Paste the exported vCard files to your SD card.
- The next thing you have to do in the league is to navigate to the Contacts app on your Android device. For enabling it tap on the Menu icon.
- Now tap on the Import/Export button and once done select the Import from USB storage option.
- On the successful completion of the above process, you next have to import the vCard file to your Android device.
- Bingo! You have successfully transferred your preferable files from iPhone to Android now.
So Guys! These are the easiest options for file sharing from iPhone to Android for you. The solutions we have provided you above are quite easy and secure and enable successful file sharing just within a few seconds. You can easily go through the details we have provided you above and choose the solutions that suit your needs well.